Aashiqui 2

Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gaya - New Punjabi Movie

Jatt And Juliet 2 - Diljit Dosanj

Taur - Babbal Rai Hd Video

Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22 New Punjabi Movie Trailer

Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22 New Punjabi Movie Trailer
Amrinder Singh and yo yo Honey Singh Is Back in New Punjabi Upcoming Movie Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22. This is Directed by Amit Prasher. And Written by Dheeraj Rattan. and Most of Think The Music Which Is Directed Byyy Yo Yo Honey Singh...The Stars Of This Movie Is Mandy Takhar, Yo yo Honey Singh, Amrinder Gill, Binnu Dhiloo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice film
http//jattandjulitemoviedownload.blogspot.in/

February 16, 2014 at 11:21 PM
blogger said...

Brought back my EX Husband Today was successful Love story of my Life when i was searching Randomly Online for Love tips to solve problem Am having in my Relationship Affairs i don`t believe in Miracle until i saw DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE contact (agbazara@gmail.com) OR Tel (+2348104102662) , he Find a solution to my relationship problem and make it look better for me , Now am living happily with my Lover who left me before for another lady. Big Thanks to you Dr Agbazara if you need help in your Relationship please do contact him today on these details: agbazara@gmail.com OR call him on +2348104102662 and see for your self what i am talking about..

Cynthia from UK.

February 14, 2015 at 5:50 AM

Post a Comment